7 Best Email Clients for Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 has a default email client, but some users want more control over how their email looks, feels, and works.
- This gives you more customization options so you can tailor it exactly to your needs.
- However, if you still want to take advantage of the features of the Microsoft Office 365 suite, you need a compatible email client.
If you're already using Windows, you probably have a good idea of which email client works best for the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
Email clients are programs that allow you to read, write, and send email. When it comes to choosing email clients, most people look for basic features while others look for email apps to boost productivity and get things done faster.
Since Microsoft Office 365 hosts many productivity applications, it is recommended that when exploring other options, consider compatible email clients.
What are the best email clients for Microsoft Office 365?
Mailbird is a free email client for Windows, Mac and Linux. It supports Gmail and Office 365 accounts, as well as other popular webmail services. It has a clean design, with a dark theme and the ability to customize colors.
It is often confused with Thunderbird as users wonder if there is an option for Thunderbird Office 365 but there is not. However, by changing some configurations, you can make it work.
You can also use Mailbird's snooze feature, which lets you set reminders for messages so they reappear in your inbox later when it's convenient for you.
Mailbird also supports cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive, so if someone sends you an attachment in an email, it will automatically be downloaded to your computer and saved to one of these services. cloud for easy access later.
- The unified inbox feature lets you see all your incoming emails in one place.
- Supports multiple app integrations.
- Has custom notification sounds with the ability to upload your own.
- Its speed reader lets you go through your emails faster.
- Keyboard shortcuts are great for power users who prefer keyboard navigation.
Improve your email experience and use this fully integrated email client for Office 365.
The eM client is an excellent email client that works with Microsoft Office 365. It provides a desktop-class email experience on your mobile device. When doing a side-by-side comparison between eM Client and Outlook, eM Client is superior.
The interface is clean and intuitive, but you can customize it to suit your needs. eM Client supports keyboard shortcuts, making it easy to quickly navigate your inbox and improve productivity.
The app is available for iOS and Windows. One feature that sets eM apart from many other email clients is its super-fast search feature which is unmatched to other apps on this list.
- Has custom themes.
- Comes with an integrated email chat.
- Has a great import feature to easily migrate from other email clients.
- Unique sidebar for quick access.
- Automatic backup tool.
Enjoy increased productivity with this email tool suitable for your Windows or Mac devices.
It is the default email client included in all versions of Microsoft Office 365. It works well with desktop and mobile devices.
It has useful features such as extensions and add-ons that can improve productivity without requiring special training or assistance from IT staff members. As a complete email client, it supports all popular email protocols and attachments.
The best thing about Microsoft Outlook is its ease of use and the degree of integration between different Office 365 applications.
- Integrated with Outlook contacts.
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Protect your documents by setting permissions so only you can see them.
- Provides storage space for your files.
- Has great features to manage your calendar, contacts and files.
⇒ Get Outlook mail
Mailbox is one of the most popular options for managing Microsoft Office 365 email accounts and is an open source email client.
It is a free alternative application for Outlook designed to help you manage your inbox. The app features a clean and minimalist user interface with intuitive gestures that make it easy to navigate your inbox.
One of Mailbox's best features is the ability to snooze emails so they come back to the top of your inbox later.
- You can create your own domain name.
- Integration with all Office features.
- Secure your files with its cloud storage.
- Support anonymous use to protect your privacy.
⇒ Get Mailbox
Airmail is one of the fastest email clients for Microsoft Office 365 users. It is efficient, reliable, easy to use and supports major email providers.
The app has lots of customizations and features that help you get the most out of your inboxes, such as a dark theme and swipe actions.
Security is another area where Airmail excels with its multi-factor authentication protocol which requires face or touch ID to access your inbox. At the moment, it only supports iPhone, iPad and Mac devices.
- You can read your emails directly on your Apple Watch.
- Manage multiple accounts in the same mailbox.
- You can schedule emails to be sent later when you're away from your desk.
- Has a smart inbox to show you the most relevant emails first.
- You can snooze emails until you are ready to deal with them.
⇒ Get airmail
Newton Mail is one of the smartest email clients that works with Microsoft Office 365. It has a clean and user-friendly interface, but it's also packed with features that make it easier to manage your inbox.
It offers an attractive option for anyone looking to reduce their reliance on Microsoft Office 365 with enhanced security and support for third-party plugins.
Users can also schedule messages to be sent at a later time or date, which is perfect for reminding themselves of important events or sending follow-up emails without having to remember to do it later.
- Comes with read-later support allowing users to save interesting websites or articles for later reading.
- Integration with cloud storage services.
- Support for multiple accounts from various providers.
- Newton Mail can suggest smart replies to your emails with its templates and snippets feature.
- Dark mode support.
⇒ Get Newton
Spark Mail is a simple and easy to use email client with a clean interface and an intuitive user experience. It lets you manage your email from any device, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
Moreover, you can also customize your inbox and widgets to reflect your personality and allow you to be more productive.
One of the main reasons why it is preferred is its email delegation feature which allows you to assign tasks and track their progress right from your email.
- Smart inbox that automatically sorts emails into different categories based on their content.
- Spark lets you schedule emails to be sent later.
- You can snooze emails so they come back when you need them most.
- Easily compose and send emails quickly with templates.
- Lets you set up smart notifications so you get notified whenever an important email arrives in your inbox.
⇒ Get Spark Mail
Does Office 365 also have an email client?
Yes, Office 365 also has an email client. It's called Outlook and comes with your Office 365 subscription.
Note that Office 365 offers several different plans to meet the needs of businesses, from small to large enterprises.
If the Office 365 suite isn't an issue for you, be sure to check out our recommended best email clients that support multiple accounts to help you manage your inboxes seamlessly.
We also have a great list of the best email clients for Windows 7, so be sure to check that out as well.
At this point in the article, we hope you were able to find the perfect email client that works with Microsoft Office 365.
Let us know which email client you are currently using and why you selected it in the comments section below.
Via: Windows x Center